Room 15 wrote the procedure - How to make the Best Chocolate Slice, try it out, it was yummy.
How to Make the Best Chocolate Slice
1t Vanilla Essense
1 Pkt Chocolate Drops
2 Pkts Crashed Biscuits
1. First you need to wash your hands.
2. Then you cut the butter and take that wrapper off and put it in a microwave bowl.
3. Put the sugar in the bowl with the butter.
4. Pour in the vanilla essence.
5. Next, put the cocoa in the bowl.
6. Take the bowl to the microwave.
7. Put the bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes.
8. Take the bowl out of the microwave (BE CAREFUL – it will be hot). Stir with a hand beater. It will go thick and gooey.
9. Put the bowl back in the microwave for 1 minute. Then mix again.
10. Crack 2 eggs into a cup and mix with a fork. Put them in the bowl with the mixture.
11. Put crashed, broken biscuits into the mixture and stir.
12. Put mixture into a tine and put it in the fridge to set.
13. Melt chocolate drops in the microwave for 2 minutes or until melted. Spread the chocolate onto the biscuit base.
14. Put back in the fridge until ready to eat.
15. Cut up and serve.